Effective presentation skills have become an essential professional competency for achieving key goals and influencing the decisions and actions of your audience. Yet many surveys place delivering presentations at or near the top of most feared activities. This course provides the skills and methods needed to comfortably plan, structure, and deliver business presentations for productive outcomes.
Consider how to change your presentation for culturally diverse audiences, important stakeholders, and different delivery formats. Learn how to overcome internal inhibitors, such as nervousness, and mitigate external inhibitors, such as room layout, equipment, temperature, so that you can present with focus and confidence.
Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of the Powerful Presentations Training course, you will be able to:
• Identify the objective of your presentation
• Plan your presentation type, theme, and contents by assessing audience needs and preferences
• Develop and deliver informational and persuasive presentations with authority, poise, and relevance
• Prepare to effectively handle the challenges associated with executive presentations
• Structure and deliver decision-making presentations to executive audiences