In the Outlook Introduction Training course, you will learn to explore the Outlook interface and use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications; use the Outlook calendar to manage appointments and meetings; use Outlook's People workspace to manage your contact information; create Tasks and Notes for yourself in Outlook; and customize the Outlook interface to serve your own personal needs. The Outlook Introduction Training course is the first in a series of two Microsoft Outlook courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook to manage your email communications, calendar events, contact information, tasks, and notes. You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Outlook 2016 and 365/2019.
Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Outlook Introduction Training course, you will learn how to:
• Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
• Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
• Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
• Customize read and response options.
• Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
• Create and work with Contacts.
• Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
• Create and work with Tasks and Notes.