Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. In the Sales Skills Basic Through Advanced Training course, you will learn to:
· Discover how customers make decisions and describe the steps in the sales process
· Understand the importance of preparation, market and your competitors, and research your clients. Additionally, you will develop a winning strategy and solutions for your clients.
· Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
· Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
· Understand the importance of building rapport
· Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
• Build relationships with customers, demonstrate the customer’s need, and satisfy the customer’s need.
• Gain Customer Commitment
• Develop sales strategies, analyze markets and competitors, and research clients.
• Consult with clients and develop solutions.
• Demonstrate benefits, confirm commitment, and close sales.