In this exclusive Global Knowledge 4-day accelerated training course, you’ll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK®Guide) - Sixth Edition and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools, practice questions, study aids, and post-learning resources all using Project Management Institute (PMI) terminology.
This course is also designed to ensure a 100% pass rate for each learner by offering different approaches to studying for the exam through your learning style (visual, auditory, and kinesthetic).
The classroom and virtual versions of this interactive course include:
• A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition
• Over 600 practice questions
• PMP Exam prep study guides with supplemental MP3 audio downloads
• Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
• Handy reference charts
• Exercises to increase memory recall
• Electronic flashcards
Upon successful completion of The PMP Project Management Professional Exam Prep Boot Camp, you will be able to:
• Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM® exams
• Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
• Master test-taking techniques
• Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
• PMBOK® Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility