This two-day dynamic Real World Project Management Training course helps you to become an effective leader of projects of any size and scope. This instructor-led training walks you through the key stages to project management. Throughout the course, you are given the opportunity to apply the techniques inherent in each stage as you work a real life project scenario that provides you with a hands-on experience with managing projects. Additionally, you will learn to create a work breakdown structure, develop a project schedule, define a project change control system,work with GANTT and PERT charts, estimate costs, and evaluate project performance.Determine project participants, set project objectives, and plan projects.
Upon successful completion of the Real World Project Management Training course, you will be able to:
• Determine project participants, set project objectives, and plan projects.
• Create a work breakdown structure, sequence activities, estimate activities, and sequence dependencies.
• Use charts to develop a project schedule and calculate the critical path.
• Develop procedures for project change.
• Estimate costs.
• Measure project performance and create a project performance report.