You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Ten seconds or less – that's how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client's attention. And that's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful – before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call.
With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients. The Opening The Sales Call Training course is an in-depth training program that does just that.
• The framework of a successful first call with a customer which allows you to plan for, and subsequently open the call with confidence
• How to develop an agenda that resonates with your prospect’s situation and then communicate that agenda in a clear and concise manner
• Strategies for introducing everyone on the call and reviewing the agenda in your own words.
• How to clearly describe what your company does and the ways you can help to gain customer buy-in and to open the door for a two-sided conversation later in the meeting
• Situations when you must adapt your agenda to meet customer expectations
• The typical progression of a customer’s thoughts on making a change and the importance of anticipating business needs