This course teaches the fundamentals of AWS, including its global infrastructure and core services, and covers the AWS Well-Architected Framework and the shared responsibility model. It also explains the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud, billing, account management, and pricing models, and how to make cost-effective choices for AWS services.
You will learn about AWS Cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
· Summarize the working definition of AWS
· Differentiate between on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud.
· Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud Explain the six benefits of the AWS Cloud.
· Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage.
· Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases.
· Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Explain the shared responsibility model.
· Describe the core security services within the AWS Cloud.
· Describe the basics of AWS Cloud migration.
· Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management.
· Define the core billing, account management, and pricing models.
· Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services.