This one-day Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course is delivered by our Microsoft Certified Trainers and provides foundational knowledge and benefits of acquiring cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and Microsoft cloud services. Get introduced to Microsoft Azure, and examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will also perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. This Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course also analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and finally you will review Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course also prepares you for Microsoft exam MS-900, which is included. Pass this exam and achieve Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals designation.
· Differentiate between the various cloud service models
· Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
· Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
· Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
· Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
· Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
· Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
· Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
· Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
· Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
· Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support