Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of the Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers training course, you will be able to:
· Describe the importance and major elements of financial statements.
· Use balance sheets to determine the assets a company has at its disposal.
· Interpret income statements to identify corporate earnings, expenses, and profitability.
· Read cash flow and other statements to assess an organization’s real-world financial situation.
· Select a budget type and method to fit the needs of a company.
· Prepare a responsible budget.