This CompTIA® Cloud+ certification training course will prepare you to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam and earn the corresponding certification. You will also learn to apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. This Cloud+ course will also teach you to manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations using cybersecurity best practices.
The CompTIA® Cloud+ certification exam voucher is included with this course. Should you fail on the first attempt, we will then give you a second voucher at no cost.
Exam Prep Software
All of our CompTIA classes include access to web-based practice exams. CompTIA certification exams are very rigorous and challenging. By studying after the class and using these practice exams, you will greatly improve your chances of passing the actual certification exam the first time. Exam prep software is included with all of our CompTIA classes.
· Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
· Deploy a pilot project
· Test a pilot project deployment
· Design a secure network for cloud deployment
· Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
· Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
· Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
· Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
· Secure systems to meet access requirements
· Maintain cloud systems
· Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
· Analyze cloud systems for required performance
· Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
· Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
· Troubleshoot connectivity issues
· Troubleshoot security issues