This two-day class offers the "best of" topics from our series of Excel classes:
- Excel Introduction (just tips and short-cuts from this class)
- Excel Charts Formatting and Reporting
- Excel Database Features and Pivot Tables
- Excel Workbooks, Formulas and Functions
- Excel Macros (Supplemental Hand-out)
This jam-packed, fast-paced class provides an overview of the most powerful and time-saving Excel techniques. In addition, you will receive a complete 5-volume set of Excel course materials from the above courses (with related data files).
With this complete reference library you will be able follow along in class as well as review additional topics that were not covered in the two-day event. Individuals preparing for their MOS Certification who need a quick Excel refresher class might also find this course of interest.