The Agile for Managers Workshop is available for private groups only. Let us know if you have at least 5 potential attendees for this course.
This one-day course will give you hands-on experience with proven techniques for managing Agile teams. Agile Management techniques promote autonomy and respect on teams, leading to trusting, collaborative relationships resulting in continuous improvement, higher productivity, stronger loyalty and higher performance for team members. Using a servant leader approach rather than a traditional command and control approach, managers become the catalysts to guide empowered self-directed teams.
This course will give you hands-on experience with techniques for managing Agile teams. Explanatory lectures with demonstrations, combined with practice exercises will provide you with the experience needed to lead teams in Agile environments.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
· The benefits of working in an Agile environment
· The Agile Framework, including an overview of methodologies, principles, terminology, and ceremonies
· How to classify organizational cultures and leadership styles
· How to foster change acceptance and Agile adoption
· The role of managers in an Agile environment and how to become a servant leader
· How to build and support Agile teams
· Jurgen Appelo's Management 3.0 Model
· How to motivate teams for continuous improvement
· How to apply what you have learned to real life scenarios within your own organization
· How to lead a high-performing Agile team