Upon successful completion of the Word Introduction Training course, you will be able to:
• Identify the various components of the Word interface, create a new Word document, enter text into a document, save a document, preview and print a document, and search Help.
• Navigate through a document to find and select text, modify selected text, and find and replace text.
• Apply character formatting to text, align paragraphs using tab stops, display text as list items, control paragraph layout, apply borders and shading to paragraphs, apply text styles, and manage formatting in documents.
• Insert a table into a document, modify the structure of a table, format a table, and convert text to a table.
• Sort a list, renumber a list, and customize a list.
• Insert symbols and special characters, and add images to a document.
• Apply page borders and colors, apply a watermark, add a header and footer to a document, and control page layout.
• Check spelling and grammar and use other proofing tools.
• Customize the Word interface and use additional options for saving.