You will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise-level security. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
• Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
• Identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
• Design security solutions.
• Identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
• Manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
• Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
• Conduct security research and analysis.