This one day instructor-led SQL Advanced Querying Training course will give you a more advanced understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
In the SQL - Advanced Querying course, you will create advanced SQL queries to manipulate and index tables. This course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
Upon successful completion of the SQL - Advanced Querying Training course, you will be able to:
• Use subqueries to generate query output
• Manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table
• Manipulate the table structure
• Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views
• Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices
• Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.