Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is a platform designed to facilitate collaboration and allow people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. As such, SharePoint has many distinct features that must be enabled and configured, and many content structures that can be selected, added, and configured. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
SharePoint content structures and configuration options are complex. Site owners must understand what features, options, and content structures are available in SharePoint, and how to properly configure them. With SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly implemented, users will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access information they need to work with their colleagues more effectively.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
• Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
• Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
• Create and implement custom forms.
• Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
• Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
• Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.