This 2-day instructor-led dynamic course gives learners an opportunity to take an active role in their learning with self-reflection and measurement, and then shifts the focus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling and decision-making patterns, and then provides action strategies and planning.
You will also learn how to build relationships with clients, and identify and satisfy their needs. Next, you'll use sales strategies to analyze the market and your competitors, and research your clients. You will also develop a winning strategy and solutions for your clients. Finally, you will finalize a sale by demonstrating the benefits of your product or service to your clients, confirm the client's commitment, and close the sale and follow up with the client.
· Discover how customers make decisions and describe the steps in the sales process
· Understand the importance of preparationmarket and your competitors, and research your clients. Additionally, you will develop a winning strategy and solutions for your clients.
· Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
· Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
· Understand the importance of building rapport
· Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
• Build relationships with customers, demonstrate the customer’s need, and satisfy the customer’s need.
• Gain Customer Commitment
• Develop sales strategies, analyze markets and competitors, and research clients.
• Consult with clients and develop solutions.
• Demonstrate benefits, confirm commitment, and close sales.