This two-day instructor-led class helps employees become effective leaders of projects of any size and scope. Our live instructor walks participants through the key stages to project management. Throughout the course, they are given the opportunity to apply the techniques inherent in each stage as they work a real life project scenario that provides participants with a hands-on experience with managing projects.
Additionally, participants will learn to create a work breakdown structure, develop a project schedule, define a project change control system,work with GANTT and PERT charts, estimate costs, and evaluate project performance.
• Determine project participants, set project objectives, and plan projects.
• Create a work breakdown structure, sequence activities, estimate activities, and sequence dependencies.
• Use charts to develop a project schedule and calculate the critical path.
• Develop procedures for project change.
• Estimate costs.
• Measure project performance and create a project performance report.