Gone are the days of flip charts or drawing on a white board to illustrate your point. Today's audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft Office PowerPoint Level 1, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations. You will:
• Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016, 2019, 365.
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing.
• Add graphical elements to a presentation.
• Modify objects in a presentation.
• Add tables to a presentation.
• Add charts to a presentation.
• Prepare to deliver a presentation.