As a provider of customer service in a technical field, you need to interact with customers to address their technical concerns. To do this effectively, you need to develop skills that will help you interact with customers in a positive and professional manner. In this course, you will apply important principles and skills you can use as a technical customer service representative.
You will also need to respond to customer service queries via a remote system such as email or the telephone. In order to do this effectively, you will learn how to develop skills that will help you interact with customers in a positive and professional manner, as a remote customer service representative.
· Understand why profit is a primary objective of businesses and Support plays a role in contributing to profitability.
· Learn how Customer Support can affect customer perceptions about products, brands, and companies.
· Gain the skills to achieve a more efficient support organization, which can accomplish more than inefficient groups.
· Learrn how the ability to provide timely, quality answers to customer issues can be the essence of support’s mission and a primary factor in driving customer satisfaction, retention and relationship growth.
· Focus on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress
Manage customer expectations by personality style
Dealwith difficult customers
Respond effectively to specific customer behaviors