This certified 5-day instructor-led course is for system engineers and customers who provide "Day 2" support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP environment, and give the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
· Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
· Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
· Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
· Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
· Describe how to support CCE.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
· Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
· DO NOT take this course if you are new to UCCE, you will be wasting your time and time of those around you in class! You need some experience with UCCE before attending this course!! If you cannot spell UCCE, this course is not for you! If you don’t know what ICM object binds a Dialed Number to a Script, you need to take the Part 1 course, not this one! If you don’t know the 2 main uses for Call Types, you should not take this course!! Obviously, this means you need some prerequisite knowledge before attending this course.
· Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example!
1 - Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
· Introducing UCCE
· Unified CCE Architecture and Components
· UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
· Accessing UCCE Tools
2 - CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
· Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
· CTI Review
· Agent Skill Review
· Microapps and Media File Review
· Precision Routing Review
· Transfers and RONA Review
· Mobile Agents
3 - Implementing Business Rules
· Advanced Scripting and Routing
· ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
· Creating an Administrative Script for Time of Day Routing
· Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
· Silent Monitoring and Recording
4 - CCE VXML Solution
· Basic VXML Functionality
· Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
· Basic VXML SQL Database Lookup
· Exploring Courtesy Callback
· Agent Greeting
5 - UCCE Outbound Option
· Outbound Option
· Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
6 - CCE Support Considerations
· Supporting UCCE
· Diagnostic Framework Suite
· UCCE Support
· Tracking an Agent Call Through the Databas