By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives
· The definition of Agile coaching and the set of competencies and practices associated with being a coach.
· How to develop ethical and professional coaching standards and agreements and how to apply them in your coaching engagements with teams and organizations.
· The various roles, skillsets and disciplines of an Agile coach – coaching, facilitating, mentoring, teaching and how to develop "your style," moving in and out of those roles while remaining flexible, open and confident.
· The philosophy behind servant leadership and practices and techniques to enable you to become a true servant leader; putting the needs of others first to facilitate the development of high performance teams.
· Agile Coach thinking – the mindset shift necessary to help you, and others, focus on team improvement, value-driven delivery, and leveraging constraints while living in the present moment, staying curious, innovative and having fun.
· Ways to establish mutual trust allowing you to create a safe, supportive environment in which your team can excel.
· Active listening and powerful questioning techniques utilized to leverage your ability to focus on what is being said and maximizing communication and collaboration through seeking and receiving information.
· Advanced techniques in planning and goal setting in order to help the team/organization achieve their goals and your agreed-upon coaching results.
· Techniques in creating awareness and designing in actions and learning which will assist you in managing progress and accountability within the team.
· The use of our Agile Coaching Competencies & Practices Framework — a framework for understanding and incorporating Purpose, Proficiency and Practices into your coaching engagements.