A relational database application such as Microsoft Access can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. You can use Microsoft Access as a personal data management tool, or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In the Microsoft Access Introduction Training course, you will learn how to use Access to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Access Introduction Training course, you will learn to:
• Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment and create a simple database.
• Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
• Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
• Create advanced queries, including action queries and parameter queries.
• Create and format custom reports.
• Customize Access configuration options.