This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) Microsoft System Center Training Course that describes mobile device management (MDM) technologies and the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This Microsoft System Center Training Course focuses on both hybrid MDM using Microsoft Intune, and the on-premises MDM scenario. This Microsoft System Center Training Course also covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
· Describe the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
· Describe and configure methods used to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
· Deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
· Deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
· Describe and configure a hybrid MDM scenario by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
· Enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
· Describe and configure on-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
· Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
· Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
· Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
· Basic concepts of PKI security.
· Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
· Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
· Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
· Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager.
· Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (M10961)
The following course is recommended as a prerequiste:
· 20703-1 Administering System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devices
· Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
· Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
· PKI requirements to support the Internet and MDM
· Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
Managing clients on the Internet
· Methods for managing Internet-based clients
· Planning and implementing Internet-based client management (IBCM)
· Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
· Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
· Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
· Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
· Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
· Managing and updating an Office 365 ProPlus client deployment
Mobile Device Management (MDM) by using Configuration Manager
· Overview of mobile device management
· Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
· Planning and preparing for hybrid MDM
· Configuring hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDM
· Enrolling Windows devices into MDM
· Enrolling Android devices into MDM
· Enrolling iOS devices into MDM
· Managing mobile devices in Configuration Manager
On-premises MDM using Configuration Manager
· Overview of On-premises MDM
· Configuring On-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager