To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you have:
• A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
• A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
• A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
• A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
• Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
• Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
• Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
• Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA.