This course is an introduction to the Microsoft® Office 365™ for Office 2016 in a cloud-based environment. Using Office 365, users can easily communicate with each other through Microsoft® Outlook® mail, Teams, Groups, and Skype for Business instant messaging and online meetings.
Additionally, the Microsoft® SharePoint® Team Site provides a central location for accessing and modifying shared documents if your organization does not use a secure centrally built SharePoint environment. Office Web Apps enable users to perform basic tasks such as opening, editing, printing, and saving documents without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft® Office 2016 on the local computer.
· Communicating with Outlook Web App
· Communicating with Colleagues
· Using Skype for Business
· Work with Online Apps
This course is designed for students who have little to no experience with Microsoft Office 365 for Office 2016 in a cloud-based environment.
Office 365 Overview
· About Office 365?
· Navigating your Account
· Finding Help and Changing Settings
· Using Desktop Apps with Office 365
Communicating with Outlook Web App
· Getting Started with the Outlook Web App
· Configuring the Outlook Web App
· Managing Contacts
· Using the Calendar
Communicating with Colleagues
· Using the Newsfeed
· Getting Started with Yammer
· Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Using Skype for Business
· Getting Started Skype for Business 2016
· Making Calls with Skype for Business 2016
Working with Office Online Apps
· Use Word Online
· Use Excel Online
· Use PowerPoint Online
· Use OneNote Online